Find Your WAI with Lindsey Means
#52 - Becoming Inspired with James Debault
July 30, 2021
Wai Society with Lindsey Means
In this episode, I'm interviewing James Debault, my first hairstylist coaching client! We talk about being a Projector behind the chair, building confidence, facing your fears, becoming an inspiration and more!
James' Human Design
- Emotional Projector with 3/5 Profile
- Hi, there my name is James! I always like to introduce myself as the “loud one” I’m full of jokes and I am big on having a sense of humor. I think one good joke can turn any day around! I like to consider myself very ambitious, I always have a new goal, and when I reach that one, I make another!
- I believe that anything is possible as long as we never lose our belief in ourselves!
- One of my favorite things to do in my passing time is hair education as hair has always been a passion of mine. When I was little, I painted nails and did braids and buns at all of my brother's baseball games.
- Since I was little I’ve always been fascinated with new hair things, so I find now since I do hair, I’m constantly wanting to learn more!
- My biggest goal is to become a hair educator, and provide that same feeling to another human! With knowledge, we can destroy all our fears, and we can build confidence that’s indestructible!
CONNECT WITH LINDSEY