Find Your WAI with Lindsey Means
#45 - A Confidence Building Technique
September 28, 2020
Hey gorgeous! Today I’m talking all about the EMP technique, a tool for all the frustrating, stressful, contrasting moments of life. You can use EMP as a tool to alchemize your life! In this episode:
Check out EMPRESS + Biz Alchemy!
- This course will help you do the inner work: start loving yourself more, rejuvenating yourself, finding satisfaction daily, learning how to surrender and more. After you receive the support of feminine energy it’s time to harness the power of masculine energy!
Learn how to create a vision of the future, create your dream client persona based off you and Human Design, discover your non-negotiables to move your business forward daily, learn how to create content, make selling fun, tell stories your audience wants to hear and how to put it all together.
- Work With Me!
- Want to work with me? Click here to learn more!
What is the EMP Technique?
- EMP is the first part of EMPRESS Alchemy. EMPRESS is an acronym that stands for Expanding Love, Mirror, Pivot, Rejuvenate, Embody, Satisfaction, and Surrender.
- Check out EMPRESS Alchemy for Hairstylists Online Course here: www.empressalchemist.com
- Check out my freebies, including the EMP Technique Guide here: www.waisociety.com/freebie
- EMP stands for Expanding Love, Mirror, and Pivot.
- Use this technique in any frustrating situations either right after or later in the day to work through it
- You know those moments that you dwell on all day long and it sucks
- EMP helps you alchemize that situation by loving yourself, digging deeper, and pivoting to something else.
I’ve used the EMP Technique so many times:
- to grow
- find limited belief
- learn more about myself, and others
- have more compassion
- feel more secure
- Express my emotions and feelings
Expand in Love
- Expanding in Love is the main ingredient, the most important step.
- Love is what everyone on earth wants at their core
- We don’t know how to love ourselves, we seek it externally and get sad, mad, scared, etc when we don’t get it
- Learn how to expand in love for yourself
- Talking to yourself
- Feel your feelings
- The Mirror is a technique for growth
- It doesn’t feel very good sometimes
- Using the mirror as a reflection of where you need to grow
- Looking through the mirror to connect with others
- Using it as a reflection tool to work through experiences of contrast
- Once you’ve worked through the feelings and the mirror PIVOT
- Dwelling on situations after we’ve worked through them keeps them alive
- Pivoting helps you feel better
- Hop off that Thought Train!
- Check out Thoughts and Emotions episode
- Helps work through tough situations by giving yourself what you need
- Instead of letting that situation overtake you, you can learn from them
- Helps you feel in control
- Quick Tool or as a reflection
- Have an attitude of wonder, curiosity, and compassion for yourself during this journey.
- @waisociety on FB, IG, and Youtube