#44 - The Power of Forgiveness
September 21, 2020
Hey gorgeous! Today I’m talking all about my relationship with my dad, how I forgave him, and tangible tips on how to let the past go with loved ones. This may need a trigger warning as I’m talking about a tumultuous relationship with my dad.
- “When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.” Catherine Ponder
- There are tips when you can forgive someone and never speak to them
- There are other times where it can be so alchemizing to talk with them and tell them you forgive them
- I’ve used meditation for most of my forgiveness work
- It’s your choice to forgive or not
- If you’re feeling the call to reach out to someone you love, do it!
- EMPRESS Alchemy helped me with this work so much
- Learn more at the end of this episode
- Forgiveness is a POWERFUL tool for transformation
- I believe we can change the past by dissolving it and forgiving
- You have the power
- Remember to have an attitude of wonder, curiosity, and compassion for yourself during this journey
✨ Thank you for listening! Check out the links below to connect with me and learn more about my offerings: