Find Your WAI with Lindsey Means
#43 - How To Know When To Quit + Tangible Tips
September 14, 2020
Hey gorgeous! Today I’m talking about how I quit doing hair after 10 years, how I used my authority and strategy to know when it was the right time, and tips on how you can know when quitting is right for you.
Join the private Facebook Group for Female Entrepreneurs!
Want to know more about your Human Design?
Looking for a Coach?
- I feel like finding a coach is like dating. If you feel like we might be a good match, go here to learn more and schedule your Complimentary Breakthrough Call now!
- >>> www.waisociety.com/findyourwai
The Rules Of Prosperity by Catherine Ponder
- As soon as I read this I knew what I needed to do
- “Basically, the vacuum law of prosperity is this: if you want great good, greater prosperity in your life, start forming a vacuum to receive it! In other words, get rid of what you don’t want to make room for what you do want”
How to use your Strategy and Authority
- Get your body graph to find your authority
- Emotional, Sacral and Splenic most popular
- Emotional = Ride the wave, wait for neutral confidence
- Sacral = Gut feeling
- Splenic = Subtle yes, followed by a rush of fear. Face the fear and do it anyway
Make your decisions with your authority and then wait for the green light aka Strategy
- Manifestor = Initiate by informing
- Projector = Wait to be recognized or invited (with advice, and big life decisions)
- Mani Gen and Generators = Wait to respond
- Reflector = Wait a Lunar Cycle
Practice using your authority and strategy
- Small decisions, getting used to how it feels, experimenting
- It takes time, I tried to run out ahead of things and it didn’t work
- Learn how to say no to small things
- Get clear on what you want, the vision of the future
- Morning Ritual / Meditation / Contemplation / Alone time
- Don’t worry about what other people say
- Do YOU
- Ask yourself questions,
- “Do I realllllly want to quit or am I avoiding something?”
- “What will you see, hear, and feel in your life when this goal is achieved?”
- “In relation to that outcome, where are you now?”
- “What do you gain or lose for achieving this?”
- “Who is in charge of reaching your results?”
- “Would there be any negatives to your goal being achieved?”
- “Think of someone who has achieved a goal like this? What resources did they require? Do you have any of those resources currently?”
- “By when would you like to have this goal achieved? Why?”
- I want to thank you for listening to this and remind you that you’re perfect exactly as you are, you aren’t broken, you don’t need to be fixed, and you are incredibly loved!
- Remember to have an attitude of wonder, curiosity, and compassion for yourself during this journey.
- @waisociety on FB, IG, and Youtube