#42 - How To Create A Morning Ritual
September 07, 2020
Hey gorgeous! In this episode, you’ll learn how impactful waking up early is, why a morning ritual is so important, and tangible tips on how to create one.
Waking Up Early
- “Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise” – Ben Franklin
- After I read the book The Secrets To Six-Figure Women, I decided that I wanted to make 100k and knew that I needed to change my habits to get there.
- I was reading and listening to so many podcasts and kept hearing about how successful people wake up early, so I started to wake up early.
Why A Morning Ritual Is So Important
How To Create One
- Start by waking up 10-15 minutes earlier for a few days or a week, then get up 15 minutes earlier until you find a time that works for you
- Set an intention the night before “I’m going to get the most rejuvenating sleep and wake up refreshed and ready for the day!”
- Put your phone across the room so you have to get up
- If you’ve got an undefined will, get your partner, roomie, a friend in on it, the more people the better to help keep you accountable if you’re struggling
- Check out Holly's Morning Routine Tribe for accountability!
- Listen to your body
- No snoozing
- No emails, messages, social, news, etc.
- Negative thoughts, or thinking about the day. This is your time to be present
Decide what you want your morning ritual to look like
- What makes you feel fulfilled?
- What do you want to focus on?
- What do you think will enhance your life?
- Most, if not all, successful people get up early
- If you’re a business owner, this is a MUST!
- Choose what resonates with you, especially if you have an undefine
✨ Thank you for listening! Check out the links below to connect with me and learn more about my offerings:
- 👉 CLICK HERE to connect with me on Instagram @lindseymeans_
- 🔮 CLICK HERE for the Creating Alchemy Membership for Soulpreneurs
- 💥 CLICK HERE to join the 4x4 Method for Manifestation Course + Community
- 👩🏼🏫 CLICK HERE for online courses on Human Design, Inner Work, and Healing
- 🔥 CLICK HERE to join the Embody Your Big 3 Mentorship Waitlist
- 🧬 CLICK HERE to book a 1:1 Human Design Session for yourself or with a partner (romantic, business, friend, roommate, etc)
- 🥰 CLICK HERE for a free guide on 33 Ways Human Design Can Help You Feel Better
- 💫 CLICK HERE to get a free copy of your Human Design chart