Find Your WAI with Lindsey Means
#35 - Branding = Putting It All Together
June 22, 2020
Today we are talking about all things branding! I absolutely love this stuff but it can be overwhelming because it’s hard to know where to start! If you haven’t listened to the last few episodes I suggest checking that out first.
"Branding is absolutely critical to a business because of the overall impact it makes on your company. Branding can change how people perceive your brand, it can drive new business and increase brand awareness." - ELIZABETH SMITHSON
Check out my freebies!
#1 Dream Client Persona
- After you create your DCP you’ll have an idea about who your ideal customer is and how you can start marketing to them!
- Get a Pinterest board together
- Look at the brands they like to get an idea of colors, fonts, and logos
- What is it?
- "A brand board is an at-a-glance document containing all your brand elements- from your main logo to your color palette. You may have seen them floating around Pinterest but not understood what they were." - Nesha Woolery
- Give them your DCP and all the other info you’ve collected
- Wix.com is great for beginners
- If you have the budget hire someone
- Godaddy for the URL
- The home page should be the main focus
- Embody your DCP when making it
- 70% photos, 30% words
- New Client Page
- IG Tips
- Profile = Sales Page!
- Make it a business page
- Who you are, what you do, who you’re looking for
- #FindYourWai Coaching
- Want to work with me? Click here to learn more!
- DCP is the first step
- Branding is all about creating a cohesive look to attract your dream clients!
- Once you have your branding locked in, it gets easier
Remember to have an attitude of wonder, curiosity, and compassion for yourself during this journey.
- @waisociety on FB, IG, and Youtube
- We are talking about how my brand has completely shifted!