#33 - Creating Success Plans & Affirmations
June 08, 2020
Hey gorgeous! In this episode, we are going to go over how to create a success plan and affirmations that work for hairstylists! You will learn more about yourself, how to create a Success Plan, how to create goals, how to stay on track, all about affirmations, and how to use them to create your dream life!
- How To
- Asking yourself questions
- What do you want to accomplish this year?
- How do you want to feel at the end of the year?
- How do you want to feel DURING the year?
- What kind of growth do you want to see in your career and personal life?
- What are the most influential and meaningful things that you want to happen in your life and business this year?
- Mantra for the Year
- I love this idea
- Gives you focus, something to think about daily
- “Expanding in love, success and abundance daily while inspiring others to do the same”
- Today we are talking about Affirmations, what they are, and how to use them effectively,
- What is an affirmation?
- Jack Canfield says
- “Daily affirmations are simple, positive statements declaring specific goals in their completed states. Although they sound rather basic at that level, these empowering mantras have profound effects on the conscious and unconscious mind.”
- Repeating affirmations helps to reprogram the unconscious mind for success.
- The Trick
- It’s not enough to just say it
- You need to use your imagination, emotions, and feelings to supercharge your affirmations
- Make a decision
- Get focused so you can accomplish your goals
- Having a destination is important, otherwise, how are we going to know where we are going and how to get there?
- We can get clarity by asking ourselves questions
- Affirmation help reprogram your subconscious mind
- >>>Check out this episode for more on thoughts and emotions
- Use FEELINGS and EMOTIONS to supercharge your affirmations
- Remember to have an attitude of wonder, curiosity, and compassion for yourself during this journey.
✨ Thank you for listening! Check out the links below to connect with me and learn more about my offerings: